Wednesday 4 March 2020

A Teacher Was Dying, But Still He Was Cheerful & Kind



Inline image 2Inline image 1

A Teacher Was Dying, But Still 
He Was Cheerful
 & Kind!!!

Inline image 4

A teacher was dying, but still
 he was cheerful and kind. 
Students were gathering
 around his deathbed. 

– Ask. While I’m still here,
 I can help you somehow.
And he was showered with questions… The teacher listened 
to them and started crying.

– You ruined my feast, dear ones! Now I see that I was a bad mentor… Fine, I will try to fix it in the 
last minutes of my life.
And he said the following:

– Every morning I would wake
 up with a smile on my face. 
I would meet the day, as though
 it was the first and the last day 
of my life and I would accept everything it offered me with gratitude. I was happy for every meeting with you, as though it was the first and the last meeting, and every time you would open to me
 as a new world. I would pray as though it was my first and last prayer that God will hear from me

 – it was necessary not to forget anything or anyone. I would work with pleasure and to exhaustion,
 as though I would never have 
to work again. I would look with
 a smile of admiration at every creation of God, as though I saw them the first and the last time.
  
I always lived for that one day:
 I had to live it right, as though 
it was the only day of my life. 
I longed for the meeting with 
the Creator so much that I 
did everything so I would 
be worthy of meeting Him. 
Looking back at my Way, 
I look for mistakes – but 
 can’t find them.
Now it’s your
 turn to look.

Inline image 6


Inline image 5


May God Bless You, Your Family, & 
Your Friends the Way He Has Blessed Us.



Listen to the beautiful audio attachment
"Just As I Am"


Inline image 3


No comments:

Post a Comment